[OT] Google Trends

Les Mikesell lesmikesell at gmail.com
Sat May 13 19:52:58 UTC 2006

On Sat, 2006-05-13 at 14:34, Kanwar Ranbir Sandhu wrote:

> I've wanted to try out Ubuntu on my desktop for a while.  The only thing
> holding me back is actually making the switch from Fedora Core - I don't
> really want to do it.
>
> I must say Ubuntu has been looking pretty good lately.

I'd expect any linux distribution to be at least 95% the same
after installation, with the biggest differences being in
the installer and administration tools, the rest in default
settings and app versions that would mostly be determined
by the relative release times.  Has anyone compiled a detailed
matrix of differences among distributions?

--
  Les Mikesell
   lesmikesell at gmail.com