Good Bye FC5

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Wed May 17 03:17:01 UTC 2006

On Tue, 2006-05-16 at 06:25 -0600, Karl Larsen wrote:
> What I found on FC4 is that the sound mixer is the culprit. It comes
> out of the box in simplex mode. You can play with the mixer and break
> tiny chains and finally it works in duplex made.

What are you referring to, here?

If you open up the Gnome volume control, those chain-looking links below
the volume controls simply lock the left and right volume sliders to run
together.  Unlock them, and you can control the left volume
independently from the right volume.

Do you mean something else?

--
(Currently running FC4, in case that's important to the thread)

I read messages from the public lists.