Fedora Based Developer Needed

Lonnie Cumberland lonnie at outstep.com
Wed May 17 20:23:32 UTC 2006

Greetings All,

I have been working with Fedora on and off for some time now and have
recently started to try and use it for a small project that I am gearing
up to work on.

Actually the project is based upon the Berry Linux (it is a LiveCD)
which uses the Fedora 5 as the core.

What I am looking for is someone who might be able to do some small
development (willing to pay a small fee if needed) for me which would
require for them to know something about:

Linux Distro Development
C/C++ Programming
DirectFB development and programming (XDirectFB XServer being used in
Berry Linux)

I have the Berry Linux which boots up just fine and even runs very well
from what I can tell and is why I am going to use it for this base project.

The general tasks that I need modified are:

1. Change some basic setting within the KDE and language settings to a
theme that I have but am not sure how to get it to install properly.

2. Set up the LiveCD so that it will auto boot into a particular
graphical application that will be placed on the CD.

3.. Using the Fedora Anaconda Installer (perhaps) to set up the software
so that it can be installed on a hard disk for Grub or Lilo booting.

4. fix to display our splash screen and various small settings.

Not sure if any one is interested but I thought that I would ask since
you are all the Fedora experts and although I have been using Fedora for
a while, I do know know enough about Linux systems development in order
to get this done cleanly, efficiently and quickly which is what I really
need.

Thanks and have a good day,

Lonnie T. Cumberland

Email: Lonnie at outstep.com
       Lonnie_Cumberland at yahoo.com

"Open Source...... opening the doors for the future in the world of
today...."