FC5 Extended desktop display problem

Samuel Díaz García samueldg at arcoscom.com
Wed May 17 21:25:57 UTC 2006

I'm using 2 desktops for monitor and is working fine.

This is my server layout section:

Section "ServerLayout"
         Identifier     "Multihead layout"
         Screen      0  "Screen0" LeftOf "Screen1"
         Screen         "aticonfig Screen 1" RightOf "Screen0"
         InputDevice    "Mouse0" "CorePointer"
         Option      "Xinerama" "off"
         Option      "Clone" "on"
EndSection

I think, if you only need "extended desktop" you need to enable "xinerama".

Perhaps somebody with some knokedge help you better than me.

Regards

--
    Samuel Díaz García
     Director Gerente