Mac Book / Mac Book Pro

Christofer C. Bell christofer.c.bell at gmail.com
Sat May 20 16:01:02 UTC 2006

On 5/20/06, wwp <subscript at free.fr> wrote:
> Hello Brian,
>

> On Fri, 19 May 2006 11:40:14 -0700 "Brian D. McGrew" <brian at visionpro.com> wrote:
>
> > Anyone successful in running FC3, FC4 or FC5 on a Mac Book or Mac Book
> > Pro yet?
> >
> > Anyone tried dual or triple booting one with MacOS, Fedora and
> > Windows???
>
> Not much information, but: http://www.fedorafaq.org/#ppc.

The MacBook and MacBook Pro are Intel machines and don't have a BIOS,
hence the question.

For the OP, I don't know any details about Boot Camp (that allows you
to boot Windows on one), that might provide the functionality
necessary to boot Linux as well.  That's an avenue you'll have to
research.  Good luck!

--
Chris

"I trust the Democrats to take away my money, which I can afford.  I
trust the Republicans to take away my freedom, which I cannot."