Good Bye FC5

Craig White craigwhite at azapple.com
Sun May 21 04:37:07 UTC 2006

On Sun, 2006-05-21 at 00:29 -0400, Rickey Moore wrote:
> On Fri, 2006-05-19 at 17:27 +1000, Steffen Kluge wrote:
> > On Fri, 2006-05-19 at 00:19 -0500, Christofer C. Bell wrote:
> > > We contribute by using the software.
> >
> > Only if you submit bug reports and feature request. Bitching in forums
> > is not contributing.
>
> Arriving at a concensus of opinion, by posting in forums, in an open
> exchange of information and perspectives can lead to improvement.
> Thesis vs Antithesis yields Synthesis. --Karl Marx. Some of us
> unskilled knuckleheads may be reticent to request a feature that may
> have some inherent flaw in our logic, so we can be disabused of
> knuckleheaded notions safely here.  There are perspectives to
> consider. Empathy is a good thing, IMHO. Ric
----
All fine and good to a point and then it becomes
whining/bitching/counter productive.

It is productive to see if there is a problem with your expectations on
the message base first, then filing a bug report if you get confirmation
of your expectations and to even alert others on list to sign on to your
bug report if they feel likewise.

It is not reasonable to expect change to occur simply by voicing
opinions on the list though.

Craig