Multipage printouts only print page 1 on my GCC Elite1212 postscript

Kayvan A. Sylvan kayvan at sylvan.com
Sun May 21 16:52:09 UTC 2006

On Sat, May 20, 2006 at 10:10:21AM +0000, Tim Waugh wrote:
> Is this with cups-1.2.0-1.1?  You could try upgrading to the
> updates-testing version of CUPS (1.2.0-1.3).  There was a problem with
> the pstops filter that could cause cut-off printing.

No, my cups version is cups-1.1.23-15.4

> yum --enablerepo=updates-testing update 'cups*'

Nothing happens:

# yum --enablerepo=updates-testing update cups*
Setting up Update Process
Setting up repositories
Could not find update match for cups*
No Packages marked for Update/Obsoletion

I am running Fedora Core 4, by the way.

--
Kayvan A. Sylvan          | Proud husband of       | Father to my kids:
Sylvan Associates, Inc.   | Laura Isabella Sylvan, | Katherine Yelena (8/8/89)