Mailing list software

Ed Greshko Ed.Greshko at greshko.com
Mon May 22 14:00:43 UTC 2006

Steven W. Orr wrote:

> I have to give a plug for Majordomo2, not to be confused with Majordomo.
> Mj2 is a total rewrite from scratch. Mj has not has a lick of support
> since '95? Mj2 has a very nice web interface. I have been using it for
> years. It has an object oriented system of configuration. Check it out at
>
> http://www.mj2.org

Somehow when one goes to that page and clicks on the "For More
Information" link http://www.math.uh.edu/majordomo/ and is greeted with:

The requested URL /majordomo/ was not found on this server.

It doesn't instill a whole lot of confidence.  :-)

--
The minute a man is convinced that he is interesting, he isn't.