Good Bye FC5

Russell Golden dragonite.wylie at verizon.net
Tue May 23 23:55:25 UTC 2006

Claude Jones wrote:

>On Sun May 21 2006 12:37 am, Craig White wrote:
>

>>All fine and good to a point and then it becomes
>>whining/bitching/counter productive.

>>It is not reasonable to expect change to occur simply by
>>voicing opinions on the list though.
>>

>It is clear that there are numbers of reasonable folk on this
>list that don't buy your argument/refrain. Your insulting
>characterizations of others has itself become a form of
>whining - you can't make a baby stop sh___ing in their pants by
>soiling your own

Actually I have to agree with Mr. White on this one. The dev people are
most likely too busy to monitor all of the mailing lists for every
distribution. If we have something to say, we need to a) see if other
people agree via mailing lists, then b) submit a feature request. If we
just keep complaining on the lists, it won't change. Anybody know where
the GNOME project page is so that at least one of us can submit a request?

Russell Golden

"A person is smart. People are dumb, ignorant animals and y ou know it."
--Agent Kay, MIB