evolution alarm sounds?

Les Mikesell lesmikesell at gmail.com
Thu May 25 23:13:45 UTC 2006

On Thu, 2006-05-25 at 17:27 -0500, Arun Binaykia wrote:
> Install mail-notification then configure to play sound.
>
> Easiest way of installing - do "yum install mail-notification" as root.
> You probably have to run it the first time from the console (not a
> root).

I don't want to be notified about new mail.  I want a sound to play
when evolution pops up a calendar event notification - mine are
generally from an exchange server calendar put there by outlook
meeting requests.  The pop-up alert is working fine, I'd just like
a sound to go with it.

--
  Les Mikesell
    lesmikesell at gmail.com