Problems compiling extensions to iptables

Samuel Díaz García samueldg at arcoscom.com
Fri May 26 08:02:59 UTC 2006

I've installed iptables.src.rpm package and I'm editing iptables.spec to
include some pom extensions into it.

I had been edited successfully iptables.spec to allow patches add the
extensions, but when I run:

rpmbuild -bb --target i686 SPECS/iptables_My.spec

It compiles all fine, except my extensions.

If I use netfilter original sources and standard make procedure, I have no
problems, but using rpmbuild (as I wrote) I can see the new iptables
extensions don't compile.

This extensions have 2 parts, kernel part and iptables part, the kernel
part is working fine, compiles and install fine, but iptables part don't
compiles those extensions, it compiles all fine and create .rpm files
without problems, but the addes iptables extensions .so files weren't
added.

Any help/hint to allow me how to solve this problem?

Thanks

--
Samuel Díaz García
ArcosCom Wireless, S.L.L.