Kernel bug?

Ashley M. Kirchner ashley at pcraft.com
Fri May 26 22:35:01 UTC 2006

    I have one machine that's consistently crashing with what appears to
be a kernel bug.  At the moment it's running kernel-2.6.16-1.2111_FC4 .
Before that it was running 2107_FC4 (I skipped 2108_FC4).  Both kernels
produced the same type of kernel message.  The weird thing is that
sometimes it will lock up the machine and other times it will continue
to work just fine.  I've attached a txt file with the latest one (and I
realize that because of it being text, it will probably just get
attached inline into this message.)

    Anyway, if someone can shed some light on this, I would very much
appreciate it.  Thanks.

--
H | I haven't lost my mind; it's backed up on tape somewhere.
  Photo Craft Imaging                       .     3550 Arapahoe Ave. #6