ipw3945 drivers

Brian Millett bmillett at gmail.com
Sat May 27 14:33:40 UTC 2006

I use the livna repo with extras.  I just got a new laptop that needs
the ipw3945 drivers but notices that livna does not have them.  They do
have the ipw2[12]00 drivers.  Will livna have them?  I noticed that
atrpms have the ipw3945 drivers, but not for the current kernel.  Is it
safe to mix repos?  All I read is that "do not mix livna with
[fresh/dag/dreis/atrpms] or you will have problems".
Any ideas?
Thanks.
--
Brian Millett - [ Delenn, "The Gathering"]
"Commander, you know everything about your stone garden. But clearly,