Mount a DFS share fc4

Dario Lesca d.lesca at solinos.it
Tue May 30 13:08:41 UTC 2006

hi, it is possible to mount a Microsoft DFS share folder whit
Linux/Samba?

If I try to mount it with this command:

> [root at lesca ~]# smbclient -V
> Version 3.0.22
> [root at lesca ~]# mount -t cifs \
> -ousername=io,password=miapwd,ro //dc01/dfs /mnt/floppy

the DFS share resource is correctly mounted, if I execute a 'ls' the
first level of folder is correctly show.
But if I try to use the contents of the folders I not find what I'm
looking for, I find always the same folders and files that there is in
to root folder.

If this mount is possible, someone can give me some suggest?

Many thanks to all, and sorry for my bad english!

--
Dario Lesca <d.lesca at solinos.it>