Printer Share in FC5

Antonio Montagnani antonio.montagnani at gmail.com
Wed May 31 12:05:27 UTC 2006

I have a new FC5 system with two printer (parallel Epson C70 and USB
Samsung Ml-1610) that work great.
Now I want to share both of them with another FC5 laptop.
I followed the procedure but I can't get the test page from remote
machine (that is used also on another network and can share printers).

I used the printer configuartion tool, I told to share printers to All
using CUPS (IPP).
Where shall I start investigation???

Any help will be appreciated.....please note that it is not depending
on iptables as I didn't succeed even when iptables was stopped.
And what about hosts.allow and host.deny???

--
Antonio Montagnani
Skype : antoniomontag