OT question about time tracking consultant software

Les Mikesell lesmikesell at gmail.com
Wed May 31 12:57:38 UTC 2006

On Wed, 2006-05-31 at 07:44, Ankush Grover wrote:
> I am thinking that this is some type of IT consultant time tracking
> software that we can add many consultants and they can help to resolve
> customer IT issues and then we could know what the consult did and how
> long it took them to resolve the issue that might be in terms of hours,
> or possibly days depending on what was needed.

Someone may have already mentioned it, but RT (request tracker,
http://www.bestpractical.com/rt/) is one of the best in terms
of trouble-ticket type software and has some time tracking
concepts built in along with the ability to add custom fields
for anything you need.  It is in the FC5 extras repository so
'yum install rt' should get it, although there is some additional
setup needed to make it work.

--
  Les Mikesell
   lesmikesell at gmail.com