Cannot Start wpa_supplicant in Fedora Core 6

Jeffrey D. Yuille jeffy5 at optonline.net
Wed Nov 1 19:45:15 UTC 2006

Hello,

     I am using an Atheros-based card in Fedora Core 6 with WPA2
encryption.  However, I am not getting any connectivity because I am not
able to start the wpa_supplicant service in
"System-Administration-Server Settings-Services".  When I press the
start button, it tries to start the service but nothing happens.  Has
anyone had this problem.  Is this a bug?  How can I resolve this
problem?  Any help would be greatly appreciated.