Is KDE on Fedora really that bad?

Timothy Murphy tim at birdsnest.maths.tcd.ie
Thu Nov 2 17:30:21 UTC 2006

Mauriat Miranda wrote:

> Obviously Fedora puts much more focus in Gnome than KDE. I am not
> complaining, it is just a fact.

Is this true, as a matter of interest?
Judging by the number and volume of KDE updates on FC-5 and FC-6,
there seem to be plenty of Fedora developers working with KDE.

I know that Gnome gets installed before KDE,
unless one watches carefully during Fedora installation,
which I suppose might imply a preference among the Anaconda team.
But my impression is that far more people are using KDE under Fedora,
in spite of this.

--
Timothy Murphy
tel: +353-86-2336090, +353-1-2842366