Is KDE on Fedora really that bad?

Peter Roopnarine proopnarine at calacademy.org
Thu Nov 2 17:34:48 UTC 2006

On Thursday 02 November 2006 09:30, Timothy Murphy wrote:
> Is this true, as a matter of interest?
> Judging by the number and volume of KDE updates on FC-5 and FC-6,
> there seem to be plenty of Fedora developers working with KDE.
I'm not sure that it is a matter of interest. I am a strict KDE user, never Gnome. I have FC-5 installed on 4 machines, all running KDE. The machines all serve different functions and so have very different software running on them. I find the KDE desktop and KDE tools to be quite adequate, and very comparable to my experiences with, e.g. Kubuntu, which I have running on another 3 machines.
Peter

--
Dr. Peter D. Roopnarine, Assoc. Curator
Department of Invertebrate Zoology & Geology

Phone: (415) 321-8271
FAX: (415) 321-8615
http://zeus.calacademy.org/roopnarine/peter.htm
"Description must be nonlinear, and prediction must be linear."
Alan M. Turing