GnoSense

Andy Green andy at warmcat.com
Thu Nov 2 20:00:20 UTC 2006

Ric Moore wrote:

> I think that attitude will only hurt FC. Gnome plainly reeks, according
> to my perspectives.
>
> It was borne from a bunch of Stallman style politics, with the Gnome
> crowd being the most vicious I've seen in their attacks in online
> forums. THAT turned me off more than anything.

Hm well you're going to love this turn of events:

''...
Ted Teah, FSF's free software directory maintainer explained, "With all
the kernel firmware and restricted repositories removed, and the
reliance on Ubuntu's proprietary distribution management tool Launchpad
gone, this distribution is the most advanced GNU/Linux distribution that
has a commitment to be 100% free."
...''

The FSF is now in the distro business with their own Ubuntu -> GnoSense
distro.

-Andy