Running own mail server

Res res at ausics.net
Sat Nov 4 00:37:21 UTC 2006

On Fri, 3 Nov 2006, David Cary Hart wrote:
> 3. Consider Postfix rather than sendmail.

why?
  it amazes me the number of clowns who  spam weitsies software but never
tell you what it does better, cuase  i cant find anything it does better,
or anything at all thats worth me considering moving from sendmail

if you are going to post crap like this, how about you justify your
reasoning on it

--
Cheers
Res

"Just a world that we all must share, it's not enough just to stand and
stare, is it only a dream that there'll be no more turning away" - Floyd