mail server send mail to yahoo bulk folder

Res res at ausics.net
Sat Nov 4 01:32:44 UTC 2006

On Sat, 4 Nov 2006, Tim wrote:

> On Fri, 2006-11-03 at 18:21 -0600, Mikkel L. Ellertson wrote:
>> It depends on what percentage of the mail from .biz is not spam. If
>> messages for .biz make up 2% of his spam,  but 100% of the messages
>> from .biz are spam, then it is justified. The question is if the
>> default is justified for most people. I know it is for me.
>
> I have a .biz domain, if you assert that all .biz mail is 100% spam, and
> delete it regardless, I'd never be able to mail you privately, nor be
> able to do anything about it.  Likewise for anybody else that I
> communicate with.  I've got to:

There was a period, about 2 or so years ago, where every second  553 was
issued to .biz, that lasted for about 6 months, I completely blocked  .biz
locally as i got so sick of adding in singular domains, once it subsided
I've removed them, now days (last 12 months at least) I'd see more crap
from comcast in one day then i'd see in a year of .biz's

> about TLD blocking, and changed my domain (with all the fuckups that
> causes).  And how long before I have to go through that again, because

sometimes it is justified, I have .cn .kr .tw and .br to name some blocked
because of the extreme levels of spam

--
Cheers
Res

"Just a world that we all must share, it's not enough just to stand and
stare, is it only a dream that there'll be no more turning away" - Floyd