mail server send mail to yahoo bulk folder

Steve Searle steve at stevesearle.com
Sat Nov 4 02:26:41 UTC 2006

Around 02:13am on Saturday, November 04, 2006 (UK time), Tim scrawled:

> It's just another form of internet racism, with all the problems that
> racism has always had:  Ignorance causing harm to others.  Entire top
> level domains (or countries, or services, etc.) get discriminated
> against, because of the actions of some.  And the "I doesn't cause
> problems for me" attitude (i.e. "I am unaware of any problems, so I
> think that there are none") allowing it to continue to cause harm to
> others.

Why do you think anyone has a right that means I must read, or even
receive email they send to me?  I am entitled to ignore any email I
choose, no matter how irrational the basis for rejecting it.

If this is not true, do you propose that someone must read any email
sent to them?

Steve

--

A:  Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q:  Why is top-posting a bad thing?

 02:22:39 up 77 days,  4:49,  1 user,  load average: 0.12, 0.05, 0.01