mail server send mail to yahoo bulk folder

Res res at ausics.net
Sat Nov 4 03:06:54 UTC 2006

On Sat, 4 Nov 2006, Tim wrote:

> You're reading something different into it.
>
> How would YOU feel if none of your mail ever got through to the people
> you were mailing, because of some dumb filtering?  Even mail to your
> friends who wouldn't deliberately be blocking your mail.
>

> There's a difference between personal filtering, and across the board
> internet racism that makes it next to impossible to use it properly.

I don't think you have a right to call it racism, I migh suggest you
could choose your terms more wisely.

Would you call it that if we could prove every single bit of trash came
from every ISP in a country but blocked every ISP by domain name?
If I or others could stop the majority by blocking 50 or 100 domains then
we would.

ISP v Spammers is a war, and in every war there is always
collateral damage, there is just no possible way to avoid it.

--
Cheers
Res

"Just a world that we all must share, it's not enough just to stand and
stare, is it only a dream that there'll be no more turning away" - Floyd