mail server send mail to yahoo bulk folder

Res res at ausics.net
Sat Nov 4 03:19:20 UTC 2006

On Sat, 4 Nov 2006, Tim wrote:

> The very definition of what I outlined:  Contemptuous racism.  You've
> tarred everyone with the same brush.  You've decided that you're going
> to ostracise everyone.  And you've fallen into the unintelligent
> position of "we don't consider it to be a problem".

This was responded to in a previous post

>> The decision to block a TLD is not made lightly, and its not taken because
>> we got a few hundred spams either, there must be thousands of it and over
>> several days, for a first time block, and a second time block gets them
>> in there for a couple months, and third time, they deserve to be
>> blocked for life.
>
> I'd say it is taken far too lightly, and with scant regard for the
> consequences.  Blocking all of .biz, for example, because of *some*
> abusing it, then saying that it deserves permanent blocking because of
> them is an incredibly unintelligent response.  The rest that use it
> without being abusive have no part in the abuse, and no control over the
> abusers, are now being abused by you.

Welcome to the real world. I guess you've never been repsonsible for an
ISP of any considerate size, or at all have you? Because you sure as heck
wouldn't have these opinions if you were the one who had to deal with it
on a massive scale every single day.

We could become just like Telstra and alias abuse@ to /dev/null and
say " its not our problem "
we are screwed either way, people like you bitching because we block known
spam sources and people unlike you whop bitch about getting it all.

At least customers don't scream as much about leaving if you stop
their 'well known watch wearing' 'all night long hard on' spams

--
Cheers
Res

"Just a world that we all must share, it's not enough just to stand and
stare, is it only a dream that there'll be no more turning away" - Floyd