[OT] Re: Is KDE on Fedora really that bad?

Gilboa Davara gilboad at gmail.com
Sat Nov 4 07:14:05 UTC 2006

On Fri, 2006-11-03 at 15:43 +0000, Roo wrote:
> On Fri, 03 Nov 2006 10:16:02 -0500, Gene Heskett wrote:
>
> > On Friday 03 November 2006 10:00, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
> >>Do you mean IRC when you refer to official channels or something else?
> >>If you have seen a single Fedora developer respond that way in any
> >>mailing list or bugzilla, can you point me to that?
> >
> > Well, I'll have to admit Rahul, that much of that attitude seems to have
> > evaporated since you came on board, you have been an honest ray of hope
> > in the darkness and I thank you, but back when FC2 was new, that most
> > certainly was the official mantra.  As for quoting from a real post, of
> > course not, I expire this group in 6 months here to try and contain the
> > size of the folder.  Its currently just under 12,000 old messages as
> > I've found kmail gets quite lethargic when you have 40 folders with 30k+
> > messages in them.
>
> So his answer is: no, he can't. It's another more excuse to fill up the
> mailing list with imagined slights about how KDE has been wronged.
>
> FFS, shut up and just use it.

Sight... The village **** is back.
Didn't you leave this ML a couple of weeks ego citing Fedora as being,
and I quote, "Sh*t!" and calling a couple of people (current poster
included) "Idiots", "shut up!" (a favorite of yours), "stupid" (if the
shoe fits) and an assortment of other profanities?

RH should really improve the message filtering (or should I say, troll
filtering) in this ML.

- Gilboa