mail server send mail to yahoo bulk folder

Res res at ausics.net
Sat Nov 4 10:17:29 UTC 2006

On Sat, 4 Nov 2006, Ed Greshko wrote:

> If you were to do that as an administrator for a company or an ISP as a
> blanket policy it would be quite another matter.  You'd be making decisions

I am and do.

> If you were to check the stats of spamming by country you'd discover that
> the worst offender is indeed the United States.  Please have a look at

As I'm in Australia, I can asure you the US is not the largest source
of spam here, I see far more from Europe than the US. although comcast
dos it best to try out-do all of EU on its own :)

> Now, the fact that much of the spam is coming from compromised systems
> should clue people into how much the 300 million folks in the US take
> seriously the concept of computer security.  (Insert obvious poke at Bill
> Gates here.)

Compromised system or deliberate, the end result is sadly the same

> not a plant from those money losing companies, are you?  :-)

oh my god noooooooooo  I'm not, geez thats worse then what Tim refers to
me as, now I'm really offended :P

--
Cheers
Res

"Just a world that we all must share, it's not enough just to stand and
stare, is it only a dream that there'll be no more turning away" - Floyd