java in browser

M. Lewis cajun at cajuninc.com
Sun Nov 5 01:27:28 UTC 2006

Ric Moore wrote:
> On Sat, 2006-11-04 at 17:24 -0600, Chris Mohler wrote:
>> Enter the following "address" into firefox and see if Java is listed:
>>
>> about:plugins
>
> Thanks for posting this, I had forgotten to use it. I find that java
> isn't seen, and that I have both versions 7 and 9 of shockwave. How do I
> get rid of the version 7? Ric

I'm in a similar boat. I have installed and checked Sun java twice per
Stanton Finley's instructions. I don't have it listed in about:plugins
either.

--

  ...now touch these wires to your tongue!
   20:25:01 up 20:53,  0 users,  load average: 0.18, 0.16, 0.15

  Linux Registered User #241685  http://counter.li.org