fc6 - connection timeouts

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Sun Nov 5 07:38:54 UTC 2006

On Sat, 2006-11-04 at 12:21 +0530, Raghavendra Moktali wrote:
> my setup below if it matters.
> (DSL)-->(802.11b router)--|--->(100mbps link to eth0)
>         (DHCP+firewall )       (with crossover cable)

I doubt it has anything to do with your problem, but that's an usual
place to put a cross-over cable.  You normally use straight-through
cables for things that are supposed to be connected together (such as
routers and computers), and cross-over cables for things that don't
normally connect directly together (e.g. two PCs).

I read messages from the public lists.