mail server send mail to yahoo bulk folder

Res res at ausics.net
Sun Nov 5 10:44:05 UTC 2006

On Sat, 4 Nov 2006, jdow wrote:

> Automatically discarding email from a given nation or region of the
> world can be foolish. It can also be quite practical if you never
> get email from those countries that is legitimate and have no
> expectation whatsoever that this will change. (I note that mailing
> lists like this one have people from some amazing places. And these

if I was racist i wish Tim would tell me why i  dont have japan and
thailand blocked, ill tell him why anyway, cause they dont bombard us
with 150K spam msgs a day.

i have had like 3 complaints  *ever*  in total about not geting mail
from the TLD's I block, 3 fucking compliants  -V- the 200 odd a *DAY* our
CSR's were dealing with. THATs why what i do sits very well with me and
obviously all of our clients, who as paying customers are the ONLY ones
that count, not a bunch of hotheads on a mailing list.

--
Cheers
Res

"Just a world that we all must share, it's not enough just to stand and
stare, is it only a dream that there'll be no more turning away" - Floyd