Fedora & KDE questions ?

dexter ddmbox2 at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Nov 6 03:00:43 UTC 2006

On Sun November 5 2006 18:01, lostson wrote:
> Hello All,
>  I have been looking through the fedora wiki for fedora lists that deal
> with fedora and kde and have not found anything. I am interested to know
> would it be advisable or possible to create fedora-kde mailing list and irc

not before fedora-gnome lists & irc, fedora/RH = GNOME first its a fact we
have to live with. Unleash KDE

> channel to match. I know alot of us use KDE and I think this would be a
> great benefit. If we have enough interest would be the ultimate question I
> guess.
>
>  I started to ponder this after reading all the emails that came through
> with tag of "is KDE on Fedora really that bad" There seems to be alot of
> work going on with KDE and Fedora and that email sparked alot of
> conversation and has piqued my interest in getting involved with the KDE on
> Fedora. Hopefully we can make this happen.

Unleash KDE is the way forward for us poor souls & kde-redhat is the place to
go and help out, i'm off there now to get advice on how to replace FC/KDE
with kde-redhat. coz I can't mention I use kde on fedora in certain kde
places for the messages of sympathy, ridicule & when are you goin to try the
real version :(

...dex
---
true to the core.