OpenOffice.org broken?

Tibor Attila Anca studinsp-hih at gmx.de
Tue Nov 7 10:30:33 UTC 2006

Hi,

I just installed FC 6. It is an amazing system, everything runs very
well, but I have the feeling that OpenOffice.org has something broken.

I had a huge database (hsqldb) from a previous system. I have several
tables linked to each other through foreign keys, forms with subforms,
etc. This worked on the previous system without any problems.

Now, if I open such a form with subforms (keys are set correctly) I can
not use the subforms, for OpenOffice.org returns an error message:

SQL-Status: 37000
Fehler-Code: -11

Unexpected token: : in statement [SELECT * FROM "Druckabrechnungen"
WHERE ( "StudID" = :link_from_StudID )]

I tested OpenOffice with Sun´s java package, with the java package of FC
6, but I always get this message.

I also tested OpenOffice with a brand new test databes, having two
simple tables linked to each other. I created the form with one subform
(link are again set correctly), but the message appears again and again.

Does anybody have an idea, what this is? Google is not quite
informative, concerning this error message...

Thanks,

--
Tibor Attila Anca
Kommissarischer Studieninspektor