OT: Interesting news - what does this mean for RH?

Tom Horsley tomhorsley at adelphia.net
Tue Nov 7 18:11:29 UTC 2006

> Anne, If I were a suse user, I'd certainly be looking for alternatives.

I have tried suse, and the thing that seems to be missing is the equivalent
of livna, freshrpms, et. al. If there are lots of 3rd party repos out
there with pre-built binaries for suse, they are not getting much
publicity.

Maybe you'll be able to get all that 3rd party stuff on suse via
Windows Update soon :-).

(Actually, it probably won't be named suse very long - they'll have
to change it to something like Linux.NET).