Screen Freeze

Per-Anton Rønning pa-ronn at online.no
Wed Nov 8 09:35:22 UTC 2006

Hi Andy,
system-config-display showed this default setting:
nv  nVidia Riva 128 RIVA TNT GeForce nForce and QUADRO Cards, so Lonni
seems to be right  ("nv").
There are several other  alternatives in the list, but which one should
one try?

I am not alone having this problem obviously (ref. Nigel - FC2), and I
have also had it with SuSE, Mandrake and Mandriva. But never with good
old Red Hat 7.2!

PA