Replacement for gnofin?

Denis Leroy denis at poolshark.org
Thu Nov 9 13:48:27 UTC 2006

Bob Goodwin wrote:
>                    *Well it runs on this FC5 box but I'm about to
>                    install FC6 and it's such a hassle to collect all
>                    the files it wants I was hoping there was an
>                    alternative.  It is one of the useful things a home
>                    computer will do!

You sir are correct and I was wrong, it does more-or-less compile on
FC-6 using the GTK 1 libraries available in extras. Here's a SRPM for you:

http://www.poolshark.org/src/gnofin-0.8.4-1.src.rpm

Just yum install any missing requirements that rpmbuild might complain
about.

Note however that it will be difficult to submit this to Fedora Extras.
There usually is strong resistance to accept projects that are no longer
maintained...

-denis