Nvidia sucks, sucks, sucks !

Ingemar Nilsson init at pdc.kth.se
Thu Nov 9 19:27:39 UTC 2006

Kim Lux <lux at diesel-research.com> writes:

> > > And is this the sort of stuff we expect joe average computer user to
> > do,
> > Installing drivers for hardware? Yep.
>
> Via the command line ?  As root ?
>
> I now understand why Linux hasn't been widely adopted !

Actually, I read that as sarcasm, since part of the problem is that
computers don't come preloaded with Linux. Setting up Linux has certainly
become a lot easier in recent years, but it is still not easy enough for
Joe Average User. But of course, neither is Windows. Many non-techie
Windows users are completely lost when it comes to reinstalling their
system.

Regards
Ingemar