[Fedora] Re: Nvidia sucks, sucks, sucks !

Ed Greshko Ed.Greshko at greshko.com
Thu Nov 9 20:33:01 UTC 2006

Kim Lux wrote:

> Nobody is asking for help  !  And the only entity I am criticizing is
> Nvidia.  I am NOT criticizing anyone here and I am certainly NOT
> criticizing the Fedora effort.  If you search my posts, I have helped
> others in the past and I have been quick to APPLAUD and SUPPORT the
> Fedora effort !

OK.

FWIW, if you are going to criticize an entity outside of the fedora
community it would be helpful to start your subject with [OT] to help clue
in those who may mis-read/misinterpret your words.  (I don't have the
strength to try and figure out who added [fedora] to the subject.)

But, congratulations are in order.  At this time you are the front runner in
the "My Post Generated the Most Responses Award" for the month of November.  :-)

I'm marking this entire thread read and going back to sleep.  Maybe by the
time I wake up someone will decide it is time to let this thing die.

Ed