Nvidia sucks, sucks, sucks !

Jeff Vian jvian10 at charter.net
Fri Nov 10 00:18:41 UTC 2006

On Thu, 2006-11-09 at 15:57 -0700, Kim Lux wrote:
> On Thu, 2006-11-09 at 22:51 +0000, Chris Jones wrote:
>
> Once again this issue has NOTHING to do with the stability of the kernel
> or the distro.
>
> > > Not only a quasi bleeding edge distro, but a testing kernel too. :)
> >
> > he also seems to have forgotten that you don't *have* to use the nvidia
> > driver. There is the OSS nv one. It's 3D capabilities is poor and it doesn't
> > support some features, but it does exist and it does work out-the-box for FC.
>
> And it doesn't support dual monitors with my video card.  I run dual
> monitors, btw.

Once again, you are painting yourself into the corner that because of
your needs the community (especially the testing community) needs to
meet your every demand and damn them if they don't.

You are obviously in a minority, and your claim that you are getting
emails supporting your view is not reflected by what is seen on this
list.