Nvidia sucks, sucks, sucks !

ethericalzen at gmail.com ethericalzen at gmail.com
Fri Nov 10 16:52:17 UTC 2006

On Fri, 10 Nov 2006 10:25:44 -0600
Mike McCarty <Mike.McCarty at sbcglobal.net> took out a #2 pencil and
scribbled:

> Who appointed you moderator? I guess I'll have to go back to the
> Red Hat website and reread the moderator list.

You're a snippy one aren't you? ^_^

I think you take my text to be mean and combative. It's not really.
all I'm saying is, discussion of kernel driver interfacing is not
really a _user_ issue. Last time I checked, users (unless the user
is also a developer) dont' do development. So if you want interface
changes to be done for more robust driver implementation and
usability, kernel developers are the people you want to address
your complaints and ideas with.

Your sarcasm is noted, and I apologize to you if you believe I was
attempting to assert some authority over you and Mr. Lux; however,
that wasn't the case. I'd like to point out though, that this
sentiment has been echoed by numerous and likely more involved and
more intellectual people than myself with regards to this specific
problem. So, I do not feel I'm out of line by having said what I
did previously. If you're unhappy about that, well I've already
apologized to you.

Logically speaking, it really isn't the correct forum for such a
thing. Mr. Lux's target audience was incorrect in the first place,
as has been noted repeatedly. Defending him and yourself against
my perceive to be authoritative commentary is a mistake, as I was
not being demanding or anything of the sort. Again, my apologies if
my words struck you in such a manner. It was not my intent;
however, I still believe I am correct.

--
Alex White
ethericalzen at gmail.com