Nvidia sucks, sucks, sucks !

Mike McCarty Mike.McCarty at sbcglobal.net
Fri Nov 10 19:50:38 UTC 2006

Alan wrote:
>>>Having a stable in-kernel API is complete nonsense. It would function
>>
>>May I ask how many years experience you have with kernel development
>>of any operating system? I wrote a small real time OS in 1984, and
>

> He's right experience or otherwise. A simple RTOS focussed on stability

I'm not talking about "simple RTOS", as you presume.

> and a specific niche is not comparable to working on a large modern OS

How about one of them was a real-time version of Linux, called Blue Hat?
Marketed by, of all companies, Red Hat. Do you suppose that this is
perhaps somewhat similar to the current topic of discussion?

> whose hardware platform is evolving rapidly and which grows in
> lines/minute. You can work out the effective man power on the 10 lines of
> debugged code/day rule of thumb.

Before making presumptious statements, it would behoove you to ask
questions.

Mike
You have found the bank of Larn.