Anybody know if ham or satellite code

George Hare hare.george at gmail.com
Sat Nov 11 00:31:15 UTC 2006

> is in 6? I started to look at Ktrack it did not work, but I found some
> interesting related items on Google.

so before I delved, just thought I'd ask. Also, when referring to antennae,
do they mean physical or some kind of software. They do not mention any
distinction as far as I have searched.

George Hare

Furthermore, if the video doesn't work, then is it not this hypothetical
> employee's responsibilty to fix it. It is the responsibility of the
> person in that company who installs the OS and hardware and drivers,
> etc. This person is certainly not the faceless minion you suppose.
>
> >> I happen to believe that only individuals acting on their beliefs
> >> with faith can make a difference. Masses of people sitting around
> >> complaining accomplish nothing.
>
> Certainly succinctly posed and thoughtful arguments are persuasive
> to those who can be swayed by reason.

Sorry, I just had to...
"Argumentation: The Study of Effective Reasoning"  is now on sale at "The
Teaching Company". It contains two books and four DVDs. A small investment
that would eliminate many posts. It has taught and humbled me much.
Again,

George Hare