Problem with Xen and SElinux (FC6).

Jim Cornette fc-cornette at insight.rr.com
Mon Nov 13 11:58:44 UTC 2006

Tony Nelson wrote:

>> Your suggestion worked as advertised and the file system was relabeled.
>> Unfortunately that did not fix the problem......
>>       Mal.
>
> Well, that's about all I have right now.  Time for someone else to chime in.

More of a curiosity than help. Are the domains containing their own
needs for SELinux individually or is the SELinux policies set for the
main host system?

Help related, I usually have the best luck dropping to runlevel 1 with
SELinux set to permissive and running fixfiles relabel. I answer yes to
the clear the /tmp directory and usually the system seems to be set back
to a sane condition.
There is a chance though that you might need to do some SELinux tweaking
for things you set earlier with individual commands to SELinux programs.

Jim

--
If little else, the brain is an educational toy.
		-- Tom Robbins