Webcam choice

Ric Moore wayward4now at gmail.com
Wed Nov 15 01:30:35 UTC 2006

On Tue, 2006-11-14 at 22:04 +0000, Anne Wilson wrote:
> On Tuesday 14 November 2006 18:42, Ric Moore wrote:
> > > Blind as a bat!  Sorry
> >
> > Sorry Anne, but in my head I "hear" your replies with a
> > cockney/Britisher accent! Just thought you should know!
> > "Bly-end ahhhs aye bahhht!" <grins hugely>
> >
> You watch too much TV :-)  I'm a Yorkshirewoman, not a cockney - and most
> actors don't know the difference between a Yorkshire accent and a Lancashire
> one!

Well, a lot of Yanks think everyone in Briton speech comes from the
stage version of "My Fair Lady" or "Monty Python". So, you don't trill
your R's and say "Veddy" instead of "Very"?

Back to the topic, I'm putting a halt to further kernel upgrades until I
hav a very clean and succinct reason to do so. My Web Cam works, I've
almost fully recovered Firefox being able to play any codec, the mail
moves in and the mail moves out, mplayer has almost settled down to
normal and DvD movies play. Life is good! I like static and "shaunt"
mess with anything for awhile.

<grinning and ducking> Ric