Fedora Coverstory in Linux Format

taharka res00vl8 at alltel.net
Thu Nov 16 17:05:20 UTC 2006

How do,

On Thu, 2006-11-16 at 15:18 +0000, Anne Wilson wrote:
> On Thursday 16 November 2006 14:13, Andy Green wrote:
> > Gilboa Davara wrote:
> >
> > Hi Gilboa -

> > > A. Your post failed to include a link to the article.
> >
> > This is in a print publication we are talking about.  I went to their
> > site before posting about it, I didn't find the article.  However the
> > information exists even if I can't link to it.
> >
> They put articles onto the website as archives, usually, and usually some
> months later.

That is entirely correct ;-) However, (haven't tried it myself) if
you're a subscriber to Linux Format, you get early access to the
articles (how much earlier I don't know). At any rate, if you wait for
those articles to hit the website, it's gonna be dinosaur information by
then. I find it more convenient (at least here in the U.S.), instead of
subscribing, to pop into your local "Barnes & Noble" book seller to
purchase Linux Format. Barnes & Noble carries all Futurenet
publications :-))

> Anne

taharka

Lexington, Kentucky U.S.A.