Yum public keys -

Bob Goodwin bobgoodwin at wildblue.net
Fri Nov 17 01:07:56 UTC 2006

                    I attempted to install Audacity via yum but I am
                    stumped by the following message:

                        Downloading Packages:
                        warning: rpmts_HdrFromFdno: Header V3 DSA
                        signature: NOKEY, key ID 1aa78495

                        Public key for
                        libid3tag-0.15.1b-3.fc6.rf.i386.rpm is not installed

                    I don't know what public key it needs or how to get
                    it.  Yum has been working for everything else I've
                    needed until this.

                    Help appreciated.

                    Tnx.

                    Bob Goodwin