Feeling real grumpy !

Neil Cherry ncherry at linuxha.com
Fri Nov 17 15:30:44 UTC 2006

Tim wrote:
> On Thu, 2006-11-16 at 14:17 -0600, Mikkel L. Ellertson wrote:
>> I can give you a great deal on a Sparc Station II, but I am going to
>> hang on to my Altair 8008. I did get rid of the teletype a couple of
>> years ago. I also have some extra S-100 cards in storage somewhere.
>> :)
>
> Anybody want the text book for the SDK-85 development kit?  ;-)  No, not
> seriously.  I'm hanging on to it.
>
> For the curious, it's for the 8085 Intel CPU.  Somewhere I still have my
> cheatsheet for the op-codes, including the HCF ones.  I think Microsoft
> makes extensive use of those...

OK, you dragged it out of me! I have a Rockwell AIM 65, a Moto 68K
dev board, a 6802 dev board, a 6809 dev board (one of my favorite),
a 6808 (Moto CoCo), the 68HC11 dev board and, my favorite the
Z80 Starter Kit with a Z80 emulator. I have that setup in my office.
It kind of blows people's minds when you can download code from
you PC into the Emulator and show how debugging was done. :-)

Of course I have other systems but that's just too much to list.

Linux Home Automation         Neil Cherry       ncherry at linuxha.com
http://home.comcast.net/~ncherry/               Backup site