xen versus non-xen lm_sensors oddity

Tom Horsley tomhorsley at adelphia.net
Sun Nov 19 17:35:33 UTC 2006

On Sun, 19 Nov 2006 09:15:01 -0800
Les <hlhowell at pacbell.net> wrote:

>   This could be important to you.  If I had that reading condition, I
> would measure the actual voltage to check it.

That's right next to impossible where the case is located, but I'm pretty
sure the voltage isn't actually that low, it just gets reported differently
for some weird reason in non-xen kernel.

The CPU temp is quite cool, so nothing seems to be overheating anywhere.

The Biostar monitor program in Windows seems to think 1.36 is a fine
value for VCore, and I think that's what the voltage really is.