Today's FC6 Update fails -

Bob Goodwin bobgoodwin at wildblue.net
Sun Nov 19 17:35:34 UTC 2006

Can someone translate the following error message into plain English?

        (23/23): kdebase-3.5.5-0. 100% |=========================|  29
        MB    03:26
        warning: rpmts_HdrFromFdno: Header V3 DSA signature: NOKEY, key
        ID ff6382fa

        GPG key retrieval failed: [Errno 5] OSError: [Errno 2] No such
        file or directory: '/etc/pki/rpm-gpg/kde-redhat.RPM-GPG-KEY'

Is it telling me I have a missing gpg key or that the file isn't there?
It looks to me like everything it needs is in
/etc/yum.repos.d/kde-redhat.repo which I assume is where the kdebase
file is coming from?  I'm probably wrong ...

But what do I need to fix?  Where can I find the key if that's what's
needed?  Updates normally happen without a hitch!

Bob Goodwin