Partial FC6 upgrade?

Jim Cornette fc-cornette at insight.rr.com
Sun Nov 19 21:38:39 UTC 2006

Jeff Vian wrote:
> On Sat, 2006-11-18 at 11:56 -0500, Jim Cornette wrote:
>>
>> Please inform of what the automatic updates do for you.
>>
> I am sure the developers and testers would appreciate knowing of
> problems encountered when running rawhide (development tree).
>
> I am also sure that since most on this list are NOT running rawhide it
> is unlikely that you will get a lot of help here with packages that are
> not yet released.
>
> Please take this discussion to the testing list.
> 	fedora-test-list at redhat.com

The corruption effects both FC6 and development. I boot between both
often, (favoring the development version)
Also, discussion was already presented on the fedora-test-list regarding
the issue. Noting that yum-updatesd and the puplet effect FC6 too as
possible corruption factors in both was for comparison, not just to
regard development issues, but to reference.

Jim

--
Good day to deal with people in high places; particularly lonely
stewardesses.