FC6 Wireless network

Aaron Konstam akonstam at sbcglobal.net
Mon Nov 20 14:23:29 UTC 2006

On Mon, 2006-11-20 at 14:18 +0100, antonio montagnani wrote:
> When I open the Network Manager icon I see a wireless net named default.
> I think that I never defined such a net: shall I delete it (and how)???
>
> Tnx

I have never seen a Network Manager icon. Do you mean the nm-applet
icon? If so it would mean that somewhere in your neighborhood there is
an access point identifying itself as default. I have one in my home
neighborhood called modena which is not related to my access point. In
that case ignore it.

If that is not what you mean then explain more fully.
DeVries' Dilemma: If you hit two keys on the typewriter, the one you
don't want hits the paper.
Aaron Konstam telephone: (210) 656-0355 e-mail: akonstam at sbcglobal.net